Friday, July 10, 2009

Back at the blog...

OK, so I know that I haven't written for a long time. Like a really long time...And, I changed my blog title. Shows total lack of commitment, right? But, I really do have a good excuse, a lot of them in fact.
We have been Sooooo busy... Do you know how long I've waited to utter those words? I'm soooooo busy, I always wanted to be one of THOSE moms, you know, the ones who are sooooo busy. The ones who are running to swimming lessons, practices, church meetings, camps, cooking dinner and keeping the house perfectly clean. HA! It sooooo doesn't work that way.
We moved into our new house in May. So, being organized is not something that I can even come close to claim being.
Moving, ahhh, moving. Who ever thought that was a good idea. I have decided that I would much rather be told that I will be staying in a house forever. Forever. End.of.story. There is no choice, Miss, you must live here forever, and you will never, ever be allowed to move again.
Oh, and did I mention that we moved back to my hometown, where I grew up. Now, I will say there are several benefits to this move. My family is finally close. Like really close. Like pajamas in the afternoon are no longer an option close.
But, seriously, I do love being here. The girls love it and it is great to have so many friends and family that I have known forever here to help us and share in our life. I have spent much of the summer showing our girls the things that I enjoyed as a child.
Which is really special.

No comments:

Post a Comment