Monday, March 30, 2009

Dear maker of Bratz Dolls (MGM Entertainment)

To Whom it may concern,

Could you please stop making your little whore dolls. As a mom of three young girls, I can hardly stand to see such a disgusting little doll in the toy aisles. I think Bratz should at least have there own little section behind a curtain so that those of us who don't want to see them, don't have to. We live in a society where several woman's magazines have to be partially covered with a piece of black plastic to hide the cover because they have been deemed to provocative to be shown in the check out line....so I ask, "How are these dolls different?" They aren't just different, they're worse in my opinion than the magazines because they are made FOR children. Just because you put a "z" at the end of a name, that doesn't make it cute. They might as well be called Lil hoochiez...or Skankz....Oh but wait, the marketing wouldn't have been quite as promising then, would it?
I know that I am not the only mom who feels this way. I have several friends who will not allow their daughters to have the dolls either. Please put these dolls out of site in our stores! It will make it so much easier to go toy shopping for the things that our children really need to grow into intelligent, strong young women!

Sincerely,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment