Monday, March 30, 2009

Sisters.

My sister came to visit for a few days and help me start packing for our move in a few weeks. She only lives an hour away but our busy lives seem to keep us from having time to get together. When we hang out there is always shopping involved and usually junk food and movies. This time it was chocolate chip cookies...lots and lots of chocolate chip cookies. My sister and I are 7 years apart, so we are basically making up for lost time....because we completely hated each other growing up. Now, we are building our friendship...slowly learning new things about each other every time we talk. I think we will have the bond, eventually, that you think of when you hear the word sisters. I feel like we are proving that it is never to late to make a relationship strong and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment