Thursday, March 26, 2009

I hurt...

OK, I know that this is supposed to be an entry about Dancing with the Stars...but plans kind of changed. Don't worry there will be plenty of time to make fun of the "Stars" in the coming weeks. Just so you know, it is a secret "dream" of mine to BE on Dancing with the Stars. And, now that they have Melissa Rycroft on the show....I know that I finally have a chance! Seriously, I can just see the lineup for next season...maybe Nadia Suleman....COME ON! They really need to draw the line somewhere to determine who is considered "celebrity" enough to be on that show.
The reason that I am so behind is because I got hurt....again... After my third little girl was born, I started having major problems with my shoulder. I had been using my right arm so much to carry the kids that I popped my shoulder out of joint. Now, whenever I lift to much or even sleep crooked I end up stranded in my chair with a bag of ice...totally helpless.
I'll be better in a few days. Until then, the kids are on autopilot... It's good for them to have to wait on mommy!

1 comment:

  1. I agree about the loose definition of "stars" - I mean c'mon!!

    stopping by from UBP to say "hi" - party on :-)
    carma

    ReplyDelete